Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My Name Is Fumsy


I just finished writing the Resto guide for MMO-Champion. It took more work than expected – probably all that damn BB Code. I first started this blog during the Firelands patch, but a brief break from the game soon followed, and needless to say this blog was quickly forgotten. I've since cleared everything out and changed the design to start anew.

My name is Fumsy. I began playing, and raiding soon thereafter, on my warlock in Burning Crusade. My guild desperately needed a tank in ICC so I used my druid to fill the void. When we found a reliable tank I was finally able to switch to Resto in T11, and I've been healing ever since!

The purposes of this blog will serve to stay updated and active with class changes as Blizz pushes them out, as well as to document my heroic raiding progression with Full Spectrum. It's a special guild full of wonderful players. Over 2 nights, we raid 7 hours per week so showing up ready to fill my role as part of the team is vital. Hopefully, through this blog, I can develop my thoughts and seek further insight as to how I can be the best healer I can be. I do intend to make some brief video guides to match, at least in part, the guide I wrote for MMO-C, and I plan to video document our progression (the good nights and the bad) as we work towards 16/16H in MoP.

I'm thrilled for the new content and the class changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment