Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Resto Druid 5.0.4 Guide

The release of Mists of Pandaria nears quickly. Now is the time to catch up class changes and prepare yourself for the new adventures ahead. Check out my guide that has all you need to Resto Druid properly in the new content. It will be updated frequently as players share from their own knowledge, testing, and experiences.

One thing I've noticed right away is the need for additional spirit. My raiding mana pool dropped from 163k down to 100k so I've already reforged from 1996 Spirit up to 3083 Spirit—the difference is about as wonderful as you might expect, increasing my mana regeneration by 50%. Because Spirit is now essentially our sole source of mana regeneration, potions are actually much more effective. Drinking a Potion of Concentration now restores 22% of my mana, whereas previously it only restored 13.5% of my mana.

Do keep in mind, if you had Haste on your Relic and your overall Haste was barely above the 2005 breakpoint, you will no longer be receiving that extra tick of WG/Efflo because your Relic is now gone.



As a bit of a preclude to the videos I hope to post over the next couple weeks, I would like to introduce you to my UI. It changes on its own upon entering combat: hiding my bars and displaying raid frames, boss frames, and fight timers.



Happy Raiding!

No comments:

Post a Comment